What: Willamette INFEWS Advisory Team Workshop #1
When: November 13, 2018, 9 am – 2 pm
Where: Chemeketa Eola/Northwest Wine Studies Center, 215 Doaks Ferry Road NW, Salem, OR 97304, facility tel: (503) 584-7272
Workshop Purpose: To receive feedback on the Willamette INFEWS conceptual model design, hypotheses, and expected use of alternative future scenarios, from individuals with expertise in Willamette River Basin food, energy and water systems.
- Introduce the Willamette INFEWS project.
- Make connections among research team and advisory team members.
- Provide an opportunity for the advisory team to learn about and comment on INFEWS model design and hypotheses.
- Explore new ideas about water, food, and energy management in the Willamette River Basin, and think about connections between sectors and across systems.
- Meeting agenda -
- Meeting summary -
- Slides from project introduction by David Hulse -